The Fully Funded World Bank Summer Internship is open for Registration. The WB Internship 2021 will take place in the United States of America at World Bank HQ Washington D.C. The Candidates who are Undergraduate Students, enrolled in Graduate Program or (Pursuing a Master’s Degree or PhD) are qualified to apply. The World Bank is accepting applications for the Summer Term.
The WB internship period is 4 weeks. There is No Age Limit needed for the World Bank Summer Internship. You don’t have to have an English Language Test. Have you ever understood that you will do your Internship at the World Bank? The World Bank is the Famous International Bank. Members with different scholarly Backgrounds are qualified.
The World Bank Provides equivalent occasion to all the applicants from any nation. We esteem variety in our work environment and energize every certified individual, especially ladies, with assorted proficient and scholarly foundations to apply. Our point is to draw in and select the best talent on the world. The Interns will be set in Washington D.C World Bank Headquarters. Your Travel and different costs will be supported by the World Bank. The details are given underneath.
About World Bank Summer Internship 2021:
- Country: United States of America
- Internship Duration: 4 Weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2021
Must Check, Top 3 International Internships Fully Funded.
World Bank Summer Internship 2021 Timeline:
The WB Summer Internship will run from May to September of each year. The Total Duration of Internship is 4 Weeks.
WB Internship 2021 Fields:
The World Bank esteem variety in their work environment and empower every single qualified person. The Following Field of Students can apply:
Financial matters, Finance, Human Development (Public health, Education, Nutrition, Population), Social Sciences (Sociology, anthropology), Agriculture, Environment, Engineering, Computing, Urban organizing, Natural resource management, private sector development, and other related fields; or Corporate support (Accounting, Communications, Human Resources Management, Information Technology, Treasury, and other corporate administrations).
Check, 100,000 Google Scholarships.
World Bank Internship 2021 Benefits:
- The WB Pays an Hourly Salary to all Interns Which will be sufficient for Living Costs, Meals.
- Provides a remittance toward Return Airfare Travel Expenses up to USD 3,000 at the attentiveness of the director.
To be qualified for the World Bank Internship 2021, The Candidates must have:
- an Undergraduate Degree and be Enrolled in a Full-time Graduate Study Program (seeking after a Master’s Degree or PhD with plans to re-visitation of school full-time).
- There is no age limit.
- Fluency in English is required. Information on languages, for example, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese, and Chinese is attractive. Different aptitudes, for example, record-keeping abilities are invaluable.
- We respect variety in our work environment and support all certified people with different expert and scholarly foundations to apply.
Required Documents for WB Internship:
• Application Form
• Curriculum Vitae (CV)
• Statement of Interest
• Proof of Enrollment in Graduate education
The last date to apply for the World Bank Internship 2021 in the United States is 31st January 2021
Instructions to Apply:
The application cycle is online. Transfer all the records and make a point to spare your application. Visit the WB Internship Program 2021 Official Website for applying.