The applications are open for the 5,000 University of Pecs Scholarships 2021 in Hungary. The University of Pecs is accepting applications for their Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Degree Programs. The University of Pecs is One of the Top Public Universities in Pecs, Hungary. It is positioned #651-700 in QS Global World Rankings 2021. The Pecs Scholarship is Fully Funded by the Government of Hungary.
The point of the program is to build the quantity of unfamiliar understudies in Hungary and to support Hungarian advanced education organizations to draw in top unfamiliar understudies. In excess of 5,000 Scholarships will be granted in the scholastic year 2021. All the Expenses will be Funded by the Government of Hungary. Your opportunity to dominate in your vocation. You can live and concentrate in a nation. IELTS isn’t Compulsory.
The University of Pecs currently has 31 Bachelor’s and 29 Master’s degrees, 8 Master’s degrees and 15 PhD projects in the areas of Business and Economics, Natural Sciences, Biological Sciences and Health Sciences, Physical and Social Sciences, Arts and Engineering. You can also apply for These Fully Funded Opportunities, Top 10 International Scholarships 2021.
Insights concerning University of Pecs Scholarships 2021
- Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- University: University of Pecs
- No. of Scholarships: 5,000
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: fifteenth January 2021
- Bachelor (4Years)
- Master (2 Years)
- Ph.D. (3 Years)
Accessible Fields of Study for BS, MS, PhD:
- Presently, they are offering 31 Bachelor’s and 29 Master’s, 8 One-level Masters and 15 Doctoral projects.
- Business and Economics
- Natural Sciences
- Medical and Health Sciences
- Human and Social Sciences
- Arts and Engineering
You can Browse the Full List of Available Programs (Here)
The University of Pecs Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for all the Participants. The advantages of the Hungarian Stipendium are given beneath.
- BS, MS, PhD Full Tuition Fee
- A Monthly Stipend of 43,700 HUF/Month
- Full Accommodation will be given. Or on the other hand if there should be an occurrence of Lack of Capacity an amount of HUF 40,000/Month taking care of the expenses of Accommodation for the entire Calendar Year.
- Health Insurance
- A Round Airfare Travel Tickets Might Finance your Travel Costs to Hungary however it isn’t mandatory for them by the Sending Authority of Your Country.
Interested candidates Must satisfy the accompanying Eligibility Criteria for the University of Pecs Scholarships 2021:
- Applicants from all ethnicities (International) aside from EU/EE are qualified to apply.
- Hungary Citizens are not qualified.
- Students must hold in any event 12-year training for confirmation in undergrad or four year college educations
- For Master certificate applications candidates must have the undergrad/lone wolf (16 years) degree/record or equal schooling for the affirmation necessity
- Applicants must hold expert and four year certification/record (complete 18 years) or comparable instruction for the PhD confirmation necessities
- Students must have excellent and great academic performance
Language Requirement: If you have a past degree in the English language then you can be freed and your English capability letter will be worthy.
- Educational Documents
- Letter of Recommendations
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal (graduate)
- Proof of Language
- Other supporting assuming any
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Regular Updates about fully Funded opportunities.
The last date to apply for the University of Pecs Scholarships 2021 in Hungary is fifteenth January 2021. Selected applications will be assessed by the University of Pécs by 30 May.
Instructions to Apply:
The Application Process is Totally Online. You have to apply through the Online Application System and pick your chose study program at the University of Pécs as your primary goal. To Apply, Please Visit the Official site of the University of Pecs.