In the United States of America, the University of Houston Scholarship 2022 program has opened applications for 2022. There are numerous scholarships available at Houston University for undergraduate and graduate students. Any student with nationality is eligible for these scholarships. A new career in America could be right under your nose if you apply for these scholarships. When you qualify for a Hawk Funded Scholarship, you will receive several Financial Benefits.
American residents, as well as international students, can apply for the UHCL Scholarship. You may also be able to show them an English Proficiency Certificate if your previous degree was in English. Some students can waive off the IELTS requirements, but keep in mind that you are more likely to be selected if you have a good IELTS score.
UHCL offers a wide variety of courses for you to choose from the list. It would help if you were unconditionally admitted to the University of Houston College of Law by the final deadline for consideration of a scholarship. There is NO application fee. The Hawk Scholars Scholarships (HSS) is a merit-based scholarship. Furthermore, we will provide you with information regarding universities without IELTS in the United States. If you would like more information, please read at the end.
The University of Houston Scholarship in USA 2022 Details
- Host Country: USA
- Host University: Houston University
- Programs: Bachelor’s/Master’s.
- Eligibility: All nationalities can apply.
- Deadline: 1st November 2021.
List of Courses
Hawk Scholarships are available at the University of Houston in the following fields and majors:
- Computer Engineering
- Human Sciences
For Whom is the scholarship?
- A new resident graduate student who is seeking a degree, and
- Non-Texas resident undergraduates and graduates pursuing a degree, and
- New international undergrads and graduates are seeking degrees.
- A (UHCL recalculated) GPA of at least 3.0 is the minimum requirement for new students.
- Applicants must have an application on file with UHCL
- The admission application fee must be paid
- An identification number from UHCL is required
How To Apply
During the award period, Hawk Scholars Scholars must enroll for a minimum of six credit hours each semester to maintain their scholarship. Interested students can apply by going to the University of Houston Scholarship official link to begin the application process.
List of Universities in USA Without GRE
Many universities in the United States do not require the GRE. The following list includes universities that do not require the GRE.
- The University of Florida
- Boston University
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Florida International University
- Oklahoma State University Kansas State University
- University of Idaho
- New Mexico State University
- California State University, Sacramento – California State University
- Pace University, New York City
- University of Dayton
- Villanova University
- Sonoma State University
- Rowan University
- West Texas A&M University
- Southeast Missouri State University
- National University
- New England College
- Harrisburg University of Science and Technology
- International Technological University
- Montclair University
- Stratford University
- IGlobal University
- Stevens Henager College
Related opportunities you may like:
- Scholarships in Singapore for international students 2022-2023
- Scholarships in Australia For International Students 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- List of upcoming Scholarships in Germany 2022-2023
- List of Scholarships to Study in Taiwan 2022
- Upcoming Scholarships For Canada 2022-2023 | without IELTS
- New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022