The Australian Government Research Training program scholarships in University of Adelaide is now open for submissions in Australia. The University of Adelaide Scholarship offers a variety of overseas Master’s Graduate Studies and PhD degree programs to foreign graduates at Adelaide University.
The Australian Government opens the University of Adelaide Scholarship to all candidates from all countries qualify for international student Master’s Degree and Doctor’s degree in Australia. The scholarship is available to all students.
The Adelaide Scholarship is available in all university disciplines at the University of Adelaide. The Foreign Student Scholarships shall last 3 years, covering all costs by the University. Also apply for this King Abdulaziz University scholarship 2021
Details of University of Adelaide Scholarship:
- Host Country: Adelaide, Australia
- Degree Level: Master Degree Programs Doctoral Degree Programs
- Financial benefits: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 10th July 2020
Fields of Study for University of Adelaide Scholarship:
Students who study MSc programs & PhD programs in the University of Adelaide will earn Adelaide Scholarships International. The below mentioned departments is available at the University.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Engineering, Computer, and Mathematical Sciences
- Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Sciences
Financial Coverage for University of Adelaide Scholarship:
1. Research Training Program Fee Offset: Provides a tuition offset scholarship that bears the equivalent of the tuition costs for the regular academic curriculum (Master’s degree: up to 2 years; Ph.D.: up to 4 years) for a graduate student at Adelaide University. The University of Adelaide shall waive the difference between the RTP cost balance and fees paid over the standard academic period.
2. Research Training Program Stipend: Provides up to 2 years for a research master’s degree and a living allowance of AUD 28 092 (2020 rate, calculated annually), up to 3 years for a PhD. It is subject to approval by the Taxation Office expected to be tax exempt.
3. Research Training Program Allowance: Overseas Student Health Care (OSHC) provides financial assistance, including travel and publishing fees. World care policy.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Adelaide Scholarship:
It is the basic qualifying requirement for a Masters and PhD Scholarship in Australia.
1. Candidates must be foreign students who will initiate an MS or Ph.D. at the University of Adelaide.
2. Succeeding applicants must apply and participate as ‘international students’ in their academic program of studies at Adelaide University to maintain their scholarships.
3. Unless the certification is satisfactorily completed (and appropriate evidence provided), or proof of drawdown offered, candidates with a valid certificate in progress will not be qualified for consideration.
4. Evidence of completion of the English-language proficiency criteria for direct entry by the deadline for qualification is required for applicants.
5. In the semester the scholarship is given, successful applicants must continue studying at the University of Adelaide. The reward cannot be deferred.
In mid-October 2020, applicants should be informed of the outcome of their application.
The last submission deadline for the University of Adelaide Scholarship 2021 is 10 July 2020.
How to Apply:
An online application form is required for all applicants. The link to the Official website and the online application form is given below.