Applications are Now invited for the Berkeley Global Science Institute for UC Berkeley Olive Fellowship Program In USA. all International Students are eligible to apply for UC Berkeley Olive student exchange program. All the expenses will be covered by the host organization and this is a Fully funded scholarship for International students in USA And it will be held in UC Berkeley USA.
This is a Golden opportunity for all international students to participate in the UC Berkeley Global Science Institute Olive Fellowship program.
The fellowship covers all your expenses such as accommodation, meal, air fare tickets and local travel allowances
Details of UC Berkeley Olive Student Exchange Program in USA.
The UC Berkeley Global Science Institute is a public research university in the USA made in 1868. The fellowship program will start in USA to the city of Berkeley. This Exchange Program for fresh undergraduate chemistry students.
And the applicant will participate in the Laboratory Research Experience Program. This is a fully-funded internship. They cover all your expenses and pay your tuition fees including a stipend to cover your other expenses.
UC Berkeley fellowship will pay your tuition fee (USD $12,000)
Stipend USD $5,000 which is enough to cover all the expenses of Travel, Accommodation, and Meal, etc in Berkeley.
- Applicants must international nationality outside of USA.
- Fresh Undergraduate Students can apply only.
- Students must meet the general LRE program requirements for applying in this scholarship 2020
- The Deadline is 10 April 2020.
- How To Apply
- Complete the general LRE program application first and be accepted to the program
- Application Details
- Application opening date: December 2, 2019
- Application Deadline: April 10, 2020
- Fill out the application form. Your application may be saved in every step.
- Proof of citizenship (Passport)
- Describe how you meet this Scholarship (Max 500 words)
- write a short professional biography
- Submit your application by sending all the materials above to Prof. Omar M. Yaghi email@example.com