The UBC Fellowships in Canada 2020 invite leading world scientific and societal scientists with innovative perspectives to solve new challenges faced by various communities. Brtish Columbia University is among the world’s 100 best universities to appoint global candidates.
Schmidt Research Fellowships are provided by the University of British Columbia, Canada, which recruits a new generation of scientists. Its mission is to provide the best aspiring minds of the world with a huge platform to contribute to interdisciplinary projects with a view to making a lasting impact on the community. Fellows will learn more from international seminars and individualized mentorship how to promote scientific discovery.
UBC fellows will be confident and able to work in various scientific fields and teams. Scholarships will pursue a one-year post-doctoral degree. A fellow will successfully begin his scholarship at the UBC, once he has completed a Ph.D. in one of the eligible subjects. The location of a fellow should be considered, according to the disciplinary context of the PhD. The world’s best science experts and globally known laboratories. Fellows should be supported in their academic work to achieve success. A relaxing, satisfying, and demanding atmosphere to ensure that every individual grows. The UBC Fellowships aim for bright minds that are interested in expanding their expertise of computing, natural sciences, engineering and mathematics. The key issues that should be found among the participants are the strong command of scientific research during Ph.D. and the desire to broaden the horizons and intellectual curiosity. The candidate has to commit himself to solving global and social challenges in order to make lasting differences. also apply for,
UBC Fellowships in Canada 2020 Details:
- Host Country: Canada
- Host Organization: University of British Columbia
- Duration: 1 year
- Eligible Countries: All international countries
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 17th July 2020
Fields of UBC Fellowships in Canada 2020
- Natural Sciences
Eligibility Criteria of UBC Fellowship in Canada 2020:
The Schmidt Science Fellows‘ qualifying requirements are laid out below:
- Applicants must be Canadian, Permanent Resident, and International candidate.
- Applicants must have a Master degree in Computing, Engineering, Natural Sciences (Earth Sciences,
- You have to complete your Ph.D. or you expect it to end from 1 May to 30 June 2020. (The UBC has to do Ph.D.)
- Be available from July 2020 till July 2021, including participation at each global meeting, for the whole duration of the 2020-2021 programme.
- CV of the candidate (three pages).
- Personal Statement (one page).
- The proposal from the applicant (two pages).
- Graduate Degree
Evaluation Procedure of UBC Fellowship in Canada 2020:
Apart from the following eligibility criteria, applications for schmidt science fellows will be judged;
- Amazing achievement record.
- Placement with the fellowship program.
- Scientific Motivations and interest.
- Inventive ideas and essence.
Participants will be chosen by a committee to study applications from the Faculty of Graduate Studies.
In July 17 2020, applications are likely to be closed for UBC fellowships in Canada.