SMART Scholarship in America 2022 applications are now open. A scholarship is available for undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral study. It is great to see a student with such an outstanding scholarship. It is open to students worldwide. STEM Students participating in the SMART Program will gain access to the Tools to pursue a career with the Department of Defense.
Scholarships provided by the Department of Education allow students to seek degrees in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM). Scholars are committed to working for the Department of Defense for a year for every year of degree funding they receive. Academic restrictions are not in place.
Registration is free of charge. Students taking summer internships learn to work for the Department of Defense and are prepared for full-time employment. The Department of Defense (DoD) funds both the Educational and Field Job component of this program. Many universities and scholarship programs in the United States do not require the GRE. American Universities do not require GRE scores for admission. The USA has a long tradition of producing top quality students such as Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s chief executive.
SMART Scholarship in America 2022 Details
- Country: USA
- Host Institute: Science, Mathematics, and Research for Transformation (SMART)
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: End of December
- Full tuition and educational fees
- Annual financial stipends ranging between $ 25,000 and $ 38,000
- Paid Summer Internships
- Allowance for books and health insurance
- After graduation, scholars will be guaranteed a job with the Department of Defense.
List of Subjects
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Engineering
- Operations Research
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering
- Cognitive, Neural, and Behavioral Sciences
- Computer and Computational Sciences and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Environmental Sciences
- Industrial and Systems Engineering
- Information Sciences
- An American, Australian, Canadian, New Zealand, or British citizen at the time of application, or
- As of August 1, 2022, you must be 18 years old or older
- Prior to graduation, you should request funding for at least one year of your degree
- Must complete one internship during the summer (only for multi-year scholars)
- Pursuing a technical undergraduate or graduate degree in one of the 21 STEM fields mentioned below,
- A student in good standing who has a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale;
- Be able to provide a college transcript from a regionally accredited US college or university for the autumn of 2021, OR be pursuing a graduate degree at a regionally accredited US institution or university.
How to Apply
SMART Scholarships in America are awarded through an online application process. Visit the SMART Scholarship application 2022 page if you are interested in applying for the program in America.
Related opportunities you may like:
- Scholarships in Singapore for international students 2022-2023
- Scholarships in Australia For International Students 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- List of upcoming Scholarships in Germany 2022-2023
- List of Scholarships to Study in Taiwan 2022
- Upcoming Scholarships For Canada 2022-2023 | without IELTS
- New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022