Scholarships in Belgium Without IELTS 2021 is open now. International students may be eligible for scholarships without IELTS. The country of Belgium is an EU member state. A list of Belgium scholarships is also available to students without IELTS for the academic year 2022-2023. Students from outside the country can receive scholarships that will allow them to study for free in Belgium. Belgian Government Scholarships provide the funding for this program. Belgian Government Scholarships cover most of the program’s expenses.
Students can easily get to other parts of Europe or travel across the country. A big advantage of living in Europe is the ease of traveling between countries. Scholarships without IELTS are available all over Europe. The Belgium Scholarship is intended to build your skill set. Belgium Universities offer courses in almost every field and major.
Belgian scholarship programs are heavily geared towards international students. There is no need to have an IELTS test to study in Belgium. International students can use a very convenient alternative method to study in Belgium. Our website contains the List of Belgium Universities without IELTS as well as the List of Scholarships in Belgium as well as Scholarships in the Switzerland without IELTS. The countries that are bordering Belgium are, Germany, France, and the Netherlands.
Scholarships in Belgium Without IELTS 2021
- Scholarship Country: Belgium
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
List of Universities Without IELTS in Belgium
Some universities in Belgium will not require IELTS for students to study there.
- Ghent University
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel
- University of Antwerp
- Hasselt University
List of Belgium Scholarships
International Students Can Apply for Fully Funded Scholarships in Belgium. You can use this article to decide which scholarship program is best for you.
1# Belgium Government Scholarships
Approximately 220 fully funded scholarships are offered to International Students each year by the Government of Belgium. Students can apply for short courses and master’s degree programs in Belgium. If you are from a developing nation, you are eligible for this scholarship.
Full Tuition Fees, Monthly Grant, Accommodation Expenses, Airfare Tickets, and Other Expenses are covered by this program.
Read About: Belgium Government Scholarships
2# VLIR-UOS Scholarship Program
VLIR-UOS is one of Belgium’s most prestigious scholarship programs. Every year, 31 international students are accepted into this program to study at a Flemish university or institution.
The nicest aspect about this scholarship is that it pays for the whole tuition fee as well as a monthly grant, housing costs, plane tickets, and other expenditures.
Read About: VLIR-UOS Scholarship Program
3# ARES Scholarships Program
This Scholarship Program is designed for students who desire to pursue a one-year specialisation degree or 4-6 months of advanced training in Belgium.
This programme accepts 150 international students for the Masters Program and 70 international students for advanced training courses.
Read About: ARES Scholarships Program
4# Master Mind Scholarship by the Government of Flanders
International students can also apply for scholarships from the Flemish government. Master Mind Scholarships are available to international students who desire to pursue their master’s degree. This scholarship programme accepts 30 to 40 overseas students each year.
Read About: Master Mind Scholarship
There are a few more scholarships for international students to study in Belgium listed below.
- Belgian Development Agency (BTC) Scholarships
- VLIR-UOS Training and Masters Scholarship
- CIUF-CUD Scholarships
- Erasmus Mundus Scholarship Programs in Belgium
- Science@Leuven Scholarships for International Students
- The IRO Doctoral Scholarship Programme at K.U. Leuven
- Universiteit Leuven
- Liege University Scholarships for International Students
- Belgian American Education Foundation Fellowships
- Ghent University Masters Grants for Students from Developing Countries
- University of Ghent Doctoral Special Research Fund
How to Study in Belgium Without IELTS
The Very Simple and Easy Way, which is accepted by Belgian universities for IELTS exemption.
- In Belgium, you can study for free and without taking the IELTS exam. If you have already received a degree from an English Language Institute.
- Applicants can apply for the English Language Proficiency Certificate on behalf of the English Language Proficiency Certificate. As proof of past English-medium education, students must present an official declaration or certificate written on headed and stamped paper.
Related opportunities you may like:
- Scholarships in Singapore for international students 2022-2023
- Scholarships in Australia For International Students 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- List of upcoming Scholarships in Germany 2022-2023
- List of Scholarships to Study in Taiwan 2022
- Upcoming Scholarships For Canada 2022-2023 | without IELTS
- New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022