The Applications are presently open for the Nanjing University Scholarships 2021. The Nanjing University Bursary is a fully funded China scholarship. There are 20,000 Scholarships in China declared in 2021. All International Students can apply to Study Full-time Bachelors, Master’s Degree or a PhD Degree Programs. Nanjing University is one of the best 5 universities in China under the immediate management of the Chinese Ministry of Education.
Right now, it has more than 30,000 Students, offering around 80 Undergraduate Programs, more than 170 Master’s degrees and in excess of 60 Doctoral Programs. There is No Application Fee Charged by the Nanjing CSC Scholarship. You don’t have to have an IELTS Test Results for Nanjing Government Scholarship.
There are No Academic Field Restrictions. The Duration of the Bachelor Scholarship is as long as 4 Years, Master’s Scholarship requires 2-3 years while a PhD degree takes 3 to 4 years. Chinese Government Scholarship is the Biggest Scholarship Program. Nanjing University Scholarships 2021 comes under Top 7 Largest Scholarships in the World. The Full Details about the Nanjing University Chinese Government Scholarship is given below.
Nanjing University Scholarships 2021 Details
- University: Nanjing University
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Duration: 2 Year, 3 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st March 2021
List of Available Academic Fields and Majors
As mentioned above, there are eighty-six Bachelor’s, 27 Master, and 43 PhD programs in Nanjing Tech University Scholarships.
Nanjing University Scholarship is a Fully Funded grant for global understudies in China. The accompanying things will be cover:
- There is No Application Fee.
- Registration Fee
- Full Tuition Fee
- Free Accommodation on Campus.
- Health/Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme
- Master’s Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,000 RMB/Month
- Doctoral Degree Monthly Stipend: 3,500 RMB/Month
- Bachelor’s Degree Monthly Stipend: RMB 2,500/Month
- The candidate should be Non-Chinese Nationals healthy and as of now must not examination in China.
- The Applicant who is applying for a Bachelors Program ought to be more seasoned than 18, more youthful than 25
- The candidate who is applying for a Master’s Degree Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and the age ought to be under 35.
- The applicant for a PhD should have a master’s degree, and the age of the applicant should be below 40 years.
- Language Requirements.
- CSC Online Application Form.
- Nanjing University Online Application Form.
- candidate must have a copy of valid passport.
- Certified highest diploma (in Chinese/English or legally approved in Chinese/English)
- recent Academic transcript (in Chinese/English or legally approved in Chinese/English)
- Two Letter of Recommendations
- The candidate’s examination plan in China (in Chinese or English)
- Certificate of Chinese/English capability (Exempt for the individuals who Studied at English Institute)
- Two duplicates of the authentication of your most notable certificate;
- Non-criminal record (inside 5 months).
- A copy of the authentic physical examination.
The last date to apply for the Nanjing University Scholarships 2021 in China is 31st March 2021
Instructions to Apply
Candidates must register online and complete and transfer the documentation in the Application structure. To Apply, Please Visit the Official site for the Nanjing University Scholarship. For Bachelors Program (Visit Here). For Graduate Programs (Visit Here)