The Applications are welcome to apply for the 600 Melbourne University Scholarships 2021. The Scholarship is available to Study a Master Degree Program or a PhD Degree Program from the University of Melbourne, Australia. The University of Melbourne Offers the Highest Number of Scholarships for homegrown and International Students to Study Free in Australia Masters, MPhil, Doctoral Degree. As of now, it’s Australia’s #1 University.
A sum of 600 Scholarships will be given in any Academic Discipline which is accessible at Melbourne University. The University of Melbourne is an Australian Highly Paid Fully Funded Scholarship. The Scholarship in Australia is available to All International and National Students of Any Nationality.
Interestingly, there is No Separate Application is required. You will be naturally considered for this Scholarship. Australia is the second best country in the world, as stated by the United Nations. Australia is on top since it has extraordinary admittance to training. Some universities in Australia allow study without IELTS. The Full Details about the Melbourne University Scholarships 2021 is given underneath.
Details About 600 Melbourne University Scholarships 2021
- Country: Melbourne, Australia
- No of Scholarships: 600 Scholarships
- Course Level: Masters/MPhil Doctoral (PhD.)
- Fields of Study: All Fields and Major
- Deadline: 31st Oct 2021
Accessible Fields of Study
The University of Melbourne Scholarship for worldwide understudies offers All-Academic Fields and Majors are offered for the Master’s Degree Programs, MPhil Degree and for PhD Degree Programs, for example,
- Architecture, building, arranging, and plan
- Arts, humanities and sociologies
- Business and financial aspects
- Information innovation and software engineering
- Music, visual and performing expressions
- Veterinary, farming and food sciences
Span of the Melbourne Scholarship
- Master by Research: 2.5 Years
- Doctoral by Research: 4 Years
The University of Melbourne Graduate Research Scholarships will give grants to read in Australia free of charge to all Domestic and International understudies. No of Scholarships will be 600.
- Full charge balance for as long as two years for understudies undertaking a Masters by Research degree or as long as four years for students undertaking a doctoral certificate.
- Living stipend of $31,200 each year favorable to rata (2021 full-time study rate) for as long as two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree. The living recompense might be filed every year and incorporates restricted paid spread out maternity and nurturing leave.
- Relocation award of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for understudies moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for global students who require an student visa to concentrate in Australia.
Qualification Criteria Requirements
- Have applied for and meet the passage necessities for an alumni research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be as of now joined up with an alumni research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- All International and National Students are eligible.
The closing date of application for the 600 Master/Phil Doctoral (PhD) Graduate Research scholarship at Melbourne University is October 31st, 2021.
Instructions to Apply
The Full Detailed Information and Application Procedure is accessible on the Official Website. To Apply for the Melbourne Scholarship. If it’s not too much trouble, Visit the Official Website of the University of Melbourne Scholarships.