Applications for Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship 2022 in Qatar are now open. The Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship offered for undergraduate and postgraduate study. Doha is the capital city of Qatar, and the home of Hamad Bin Khalifa University, a public university. Hamad Bin Khalifa University is one of the top ranked universities in Qatar. There will be no expenses. It is possible to study without IELTS in Qatar.
Emir Hamad was Qatar’s ruler. Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters, and PhDs are available at HBKU in Qatar. There are six disciplines: Engineering, Social Sciences, Law & Public Policy, Health & Science, and Islamic Studies. International students from any country are eligible. The HBKU Scholarship does not require a fee.
It is not necessary to take the IELTS. No IELTS is required for studying. It is necessary to take the IELTS if the language of your institution is not English. You can also obtain an English proficiency certificate from your previous university if you have not taken IELTS yet. This means that you don’t have to take the IELTS. Qatar offers many scholarship opportunities without IELTS. Anyone can apply for the HBKU Scholarship. Below are the details for the HBKU Scholarship.
Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship 2022 in Qatar Details
- Country: Qatar
- University: Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st February 2022 (For International), 15th March 2022 (For Qatar Local)
Scholarships for International Students at Hammad Bin Khalifa University are fully funded. When will you be notified of your admission offer? Once you’ve been accepted into the programme, you’ll be given the funds.
- Monthly stipend of QAR 5000 (BS)
- Monthly stipend of QAR 5000 (MS)
- Monthly stipend of QAR 7500 (MS) (PhD)
- Tuition Fee Covered
- Return Ticket/Year
- Married students are provided with family housing.
Read About: Scholarships in USA Without GRE/GMAT
Available Fields & Programs
Please see the fields and majors listed below for Bachelors, Masters, and PhD degree programmes provided by Hammad Bin Khalifa University.
College of Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
College of Law
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
College of Health & Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
College of Public Policy
- Master of Public Policy
- Be an international student or a Qatari resident.
- For a Bachelor’s degree, you must have completed secondary school, and for a Master’s degree, you must have a BS degree, and for a PhD programme, you must have an MS degree.
- IELTS, TOEFL, or GRE (International English Language Testing System).
- Additional Requirement may be found in each section of the programme.
Exemption from the IELTS TOEFL: The candidate finished their education in a nation where English is the native language.
The applicant submits an authentic letter from the university where they completed their undergraduate studies attesting to the fact that they earned their degree from an English-medium institution.
The deadline to apply for the Hamad Bin Khalifa University Scholarship in Qatar 2022 is February 1, 2022 (for international students), and March 15, 2022 (for Qatari students) (For Qatar Local)
How to Apply:
The whole application process takes place online. You must fill out an online application and upload the required documents. Please visit the HBKU Scholarship Qatar’s official website to apply.