The application period for the Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 has reopened. This is a fully-funded international fellowship for undergraduate students interested in pursuing a Master’s degree in Sweden. Swedish Institute Scholarships are available in a variety of academic fields and majors. Do you have any idea? What is the total number of scholarships announced by the Swedish government? For overseas students, 300 scholarships from a top-ranked Swedish university are yet to be revealed.
The Master’s degree program lasts either one or two years. The Swedish Government will pay all of the Scholarship’s financial costs, including tuition, plane tickets, and other expenditures. So, first and foremost, you must locate software. You can also choose from a limited selection of English Taught Programs.
The Swedish Government will cover all scholarship costs, including tuition, airfare, stipend, and other living expenses. Thousands of English-taught programs are available here. And we’ve compiled a list of the programs available in spring 2021. Do you want to learn more? Continue reading. We’ll lead you through the whole Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 application procedure.
Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 Details
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2022
Scholarships for international professionals from the Swedish Institute Sweden’s SISGP) 2021 is a fully-funded master’s ScholarshipScholarship. Selected students will be eligible for the following incentives under the Swedish Institute Scholarship 2021:
- Direct payment of total tuition fees to universities.
- Monthly living expenditures of SEK 10,000
- A travel stipend of SEK 15,000 for air tickets.
- Insurance protection.
The ScholarshipScholarship is for full-time Master’s programs of one or two years. It is only given to students enrolled in programs that begin in the autumn semester.
At the start of each semester, the tuition cost will be paid directly to the Swedish institutions. During the scholarship time, the stipend for living costs is provided monthly.
Available Fields & Majors
Under the Sweden Government Scholarship 2021, a broad range of courses are available; see the list below:
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Students from outside the European Economic Area are eligible.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of work experience to be considered.
- You must be a citizen of an eligible country.
- Other Eligibility Criteria can be found here (Click Here)
How to Apply
Apply first to a Swedish university and then to the Swedish Institute Scholarship. The Swedish Institute Scholarship application process is divided into four steps. Please visit the Swedish Government Scholarship’s official website to apply.
Related opportunities you may like:
- Scholarships in Singapore for international students 2022-2023
- Scholarships in Australia For International Students 2022-23 | Fully Funded
- List of upcoming Scholarships in Germany 2022-2023
- List of Scholarships to Study in Taiwan 2022
- Upcoming Scholarships For Canada 2022-2023 | without IELTS
- New Zealand Government Scholarship 2022