The applications for the Australian Government Scholarships 2021 are now available. Australia Award Scholarship 2021 is a fully-funded government Australian Scholarships for Bachelor’s degree program, Master’s degree, and Ph.D. degree. Quite possibly the Most Prestigious Scholarships to Study in Australia. Have an Effect with an Australia Awards Scholarships.
The AAS Bursary is a long-term bursary operated by the International Affairs and Trade Department. The Australian Government Scholarships 2021 are accessible in all scholastic Fields of Studies in every Australian University. There is no charge needed for the application for the Australian Awards.
The Australian Government shall finance all expenses. If it’s not too much trouble, note that you need to apply before the Deadline. Roughly 200 Participants will Participate this Year. It is one of the Top Largest Scholarships in the World. More Detailed Information about the Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022 is given below.
Australian Government Scholarships 2021 Details
- Country: Australia
- Sponsored Organization: Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, and PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- New Deadline: 31st April 2021
A bursary of the Australian Awards is an international student bursary entirely funded. Check what will be hidden in Australia government scholarships for International students.
- Full Tuition Fees.
- Return Airfare Travel Tickets
- Establishment Allowance
- Accommodation Expenses, Textbooks, Study Materials
- Contribution to Living Expenses (CLE)
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Pre-Course English (PCE) Fees—whenever considered significant PCE might be free for understudies for in-country or potentially in-Australia preparing
- Supplementary scholastic help might be accessible to guarantee a researcher’s scholarly achievement or improve their scholarly experience
- fieldwork (for research grants and Masters by coursework which has an exploration part where hands-on work is mandatory) might be accessible for qualified examination understudies for One Return Economy Class Airfare utilizing the most immediate course to their nation of citizenship or inside Australia.
Australia Award Scholarships Participating Universities
The following institutions are rewarded with a scholarship from Australia:
- Australian Catholic University
- Aviation Australia
- Bond University
- Box Hill Institute TAFE
- Bureau of Meteorology
- Canberra Institute of Technology
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Darwin University
- Charles Sturt University
- Chisholm Institute of TAFE
- Curtin University of Technology
- Deakin University
- Edith Cowan University
- Federation University
- Flinders University
- Griffith University
- Holmesglen Institute of TAFE
- James Cook University
- Kangan Institute
- Macquarie University
- Melbourne Polytechnic
- Monash University
- Murdoch University
- Queensland University of Technology
- RMIT University
- Southern Cross University
- Swinburne University of Technology
- TAFE NSW
- TAFE Queensland
- TAFE SA
- Tasmanian Polytechnic
- The Australian National University
- The Gordon Institute of TAFE
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Melbourne
- The University of New England
- The University of New South Wales (counting ADFA)
- The University of Newcastle
- The University of Queensland
- The University of Sydney
- The University of Western Australia
- University College London
- University of Canberra
- University of South Australia
- University of Southern Queensland
- The University of Tasmania (counting
- the Australian Maritime College)
- University of Technology Sydney
- University of The Sunshine Coast
- University of Wollongong
- Victoria University
- Western Sydney University
- William Angliss Institute of TAFE
The following countries are eligible for Australia Award Scholarship,
- Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Laos, Maldives, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Timor-Leste, Vietnam
- Pacific: Federated States of Micronesia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Republic of Palau, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis, and Futuna
- Africa: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia
- Middle East: Palestinian Territories
- Participants Must be from an Eligible Country.
- be at least 18 years old on 1 February of the time of beginning the grant.
- Do not be an Australian citizen, hold permissible residency in Australia, or apply for a visa for a lifetime in Australia.
- not be hitched to, connected with to, or a true of an individual who holds, or is qualified to hold, Australian or New Zealand citizenship or lasting residency, whenever during the application.
- not be current serving military workforce;
- be ready to fulfill all necessities of the Department of Home Affairs to hold a Student Visa.
The last date to apply for the Australia Awards Scholarships 2021-2022 is 31st April 2021. You can Check Opening and Closing Dates for Your Country.
Instructions to Apply for AAS Scholarship
Application Submission is Online. To Apply, Please Visit the Official site of the Australian Government Scholarships 2021.