Register now for the UN Global Climate Action Award 2020, and join a completely covering presence at the UN Conference on Climate Change in Glasgow, Scotland under the divisions Women for Outcomes or Environment Neutral Now.
The UN Global Climatic Action Award 2020 is a lighter overview of what citizens world over are doing to combat climate change, led by the Movement for Progress campaign, which shows the most creative, sustainable which applicable cases.
The recognition ceremony and a number of special events are conducted in Glasgow, Scotland at the UN Climate Change Conference (COP 26), November 2020, at which the best initiatives will be honored.
If you are running a results-driven initiative that tackles climate change effectively, then apply and don’t hesitate for the last moment. Also Apply for FULBRIGHT SCHOLARSHIPS FOR PAKISTAN 2021
DETAILS OF UN GLOBAL CLIMATE ACTION AWARD 2020:
HOST COUNTRY: Scotland,
ORGANISATION: UNFCCC secretariat
MAIN AREAS: application request for 2020 comprises the following three areas:
Women for Results, Recognizing women’s vital leadership and engagement in climate change management.
Financing for Climate Friendly Investment, Acknowledging positive climate change adaptation and mitigation financial developments.
Climate Neutral Now, Recognize the attempts made by people, industries and governments to produce concrete progress on climate change transformations.
BENEFITS OF UN GLOBAL CLIMATE ACTION AWARD 2020:
The following compensation plan is given to award winners:
- Engagement with policymakers, Recognition of the United Nations Climate Change Secretariat; sponsorship for the UN Conference on Climate Change (except for winners of the Climate Change Finance groups which will be self-supported of order for them to attend); incentives to communicate to politicians at the UN Conference on Climate Change.
- Public relations support, Concentrated media involvement activity, including the putting of views and media acquired, before and after the UN climate change conferences; On the UN Climate Change platform, the current public initiative, including social media, email and advertisement.
- Marketing support, Promotional videos; UN Climate Change web page; regular multimedia reports; qualified photography.
What are you going to do?
You can gain a wide variety of advantages, including complete inclusion in November 2020, the UN Climate Change Continuing Conference in Glasgow, Scotland; exposure to politicians and future supporting sponsors during the Meeting; public recognition by the UN Climate Change Secretariat; general support in the Community for Outcomes or Favorable Environment.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR UN GLOBAL CLIMATE ACTION AWARD 2020:
The UN Secretariat on Climate Changes that recognize their projects as a Lighthouse Operation 2020 by organizations, communities, cities, businesses, colleges, governments and others that take meaningful action on climate change.
Your operation must meet the respective areas of emphasis eligibility requirements. Please be mindful that the requirements for each of the three main areas are special. To meet the specific requirements for qualifications, the operation must:
● Adopt solutions or modifications to climate change.
● Be already adopted or applied.
● be resilient and/or reconstructive with a possible long-term impact.
● be creative and/or demonstrate the capacity for long-term transformation.
● provide verifiable social and environmental benefits.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UN GLOBAL CLIMATE ACTION AWARD 2020:
Register on our online web platform to launch a new program. The test will require at least one hour. You will still save and reflect on your results at your comfort. You may also want to apply for DAAD SCHOLARSHIP 2020 IN GERMANY
SELECTION PROCESS FOR THE UN GLOBAL CLIMATE ACTION AWARD 2020:
The Enthusiasm for Progress Consultative Panel chooses a limited number of events from the total pool of submissions through a comprehensive review procedure.
Leading efforts are excellent indicators of positive behavior in terms of climate change mitigation and adaptation that will encourage and promote more progress. In order to facilitate long-term transformation improvement, the winning events are selected on the basis of predetermined evaluation parameters that reflect innovating alliances, in addition to unique thematic parameters. Activities achieved will therefore be flexible and replicate.
DEADLINE FOR UN GLOBAL CLIMATE ACTION AWARD 2020:
The final submission deadline for the Global Climate Action Award 2020 of the United Nations is 30 April 2020.
APPLY NOW FOR UN GLOBAL CLIMATE ACTION AWARD 2020:
Our mission is to bring your dream opportunity at your screen so keep visiting Taleemi Scholarships website for latest opportunities.