The Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania is welcoming for the Romania Government Scholarship 2021. The Romania Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Study Bachelors, Masters, or a PhD Degree Program in Romanian Universities. All the Expenses will be Full Covered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Romania. All Participants from any Nationality can apply.
A complete No of 85 Scholarships from Each Country will be accommodated Undergraduate, Master and Doctorate. The Romania Government Scholarship 2021 does not charge an application fee. The Romania grant program offered by the Romanian state for all nations who are not a part of the European Union.
The Duration of the Undergraduate Scholarship will be from 3-6 Years, though for Master Program it will be 1.5 or 2 Years and for Doctorate Degree 3 to 4 Years. A wide scope of scholastic fields is accessible in Romanian Universities. Remember to check Worldwide Scholarships 2021. The Detailed Information on Romania Scholarship is given beneath.
Detail About Romania Government Scholarship 2021:
- Country: Romania
- No of Scholarships: 85/Country
- Degree Level: Undergraduate, Master, Doctorate
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 30th April 2021
Accessible Academic Fields:
Design, Graphic Arts, Romanian Culture and Civilization, Journalism, Political and Administrative Sciences, Architecture, Educational Sciences, Social and Human Sciences, Scientific Studies, Oil and Gas, Agricultural Sciences, Veterinary Medicine.
Scholarships are NOT granted in the fields of Medicine, Dental Medicine, and Pharmacy.
Course/Classes will be Start in November 2021. The Results will be declared by July 15, 2021
Duration of Romanian Scholarship:
- Undergraduate: 3-6 Years
- Master: 1.5, 2 Years
- Doctorate: 3,4 Years
Monetary Benefits and Coverage:
The Scholarship is financed by the Romanian Ministry of Education and Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Consequently, this is a Fully Funded Scholarship in Romania for every single worldwide understudy.
- Free of Charge Tuition Fee
- Free of Charge Accommodation
- A Monthly Stipend:
- 65 EURO/Month, for Undergraduate Students (first cycle).
- 75 EURO/Month, for Master Studies (second cycle).
- 85 EURO/Month, for Postgraduate Students (Doctorate Degree) (third cycle).
- The Scholarships Don’t Cover International Transport.
- Official letter gave by the conciliatory mission of the nation of cause licensed to Bucharest or the strategic mission of Romania in the nation of beginning or home;
- The MFA application structure (APPENDIX 1) for a grant in Romania, filled in effectively;
- The MER application structure (APPENDIX 2) for the issue of the Letter of acknowledgment to concentrate in Romania;
- Legalized duplicates of the acquired examination recognitions (baccalaureate confirmation or its same + bachelor’s, expert’s and specialist’s degrees, assuming any) and their authorized clarification into one of the accompanying dialects: English, French or Romanian, whenever required;
- Legalized copies of registration sheets/recognition supplements identified with graduate investigations and their authorized interpretation, if material;
- Legalized identical of the birth confirmation and ensured clarification in one of the accompanying tongues: English, French or Romanian;
- Copy of the initial 3 pages of the visa;
- The clinical authorization confirming the way that the individual selecting the examination doesn’t have
infectious illnesses or different conditions inconsistent with the necessary investigations;
Curriculum Vitae of the candidate;
- Recent photographs – 2 pieces, visa design.
Join Our WhatsApp Group for Regular Updates about Fully Funded Opportunities.
The application record will likewise contain the accompanying reports (just for up-and-comers falling inside the particular classification referenced for each document):
- Proof of name change (if applicable) – copies and authorized clarification;
- The endorsement confirming the death of the baccalaureate, bachelor’s, expert’s or doctoral test, all things considered, for current year’s alumni – duplicate and assured Translation;
- Certificate of graduation of the Romanian opening year or Language Proficiency Certificate, if relevant;
- Declaration on parental assent if there should arise an occurrence of adolescent applicants (in one of the accompanying dialects: English, French or Romanian).
- Foreign Citizens Coming from all conditions of the world, aside from European part states.
- Should not hold Romanian citizenship.
- Not over 35 years old for Bachelor and Master Studies and 45 Years Respectively for Doctoral Studies or for postgraduate examinations.
Check, Top 3 Paid Internship 2021.
The last date to apply for the Romania Government Scholarship 2021 is set by Each Embassy of Romania in Your Country. In any case, the last date to get the documents at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Romania is 30th April 2021.
Instructions to Apply:
The Application Process is Online for the Romania Government Scholarship 2021. You need to search the Embassy of Romania website in your country.
At that point You Can Check on the Sidebar about Announcements of Romania Scholarships. Simply Write on Google for Example Embassy of Romania in Pakistan, Embassy of Romania in Turkey, Like this.