Don’t miss out on an Oxford University Scholarship 2022 in UK. Congratulations to those who have been offered Fully Funded Scholarships Abroad by our website. There is a scholarship for postgraduate degree studies in the year 2021 in the United Kingdom. Students from anywhere in the world are eligible to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship. There is a £ 15,000 stipend paid by the Clarendon Scholarship Foundation per annum, which is a huge sum for covering your expenses.
This is an excellent scholarship for anyone who wishes to study in the UK. The duration of a Master’s course in the U.K. is 1 year, while it can be 2-3 years for a Ph.D. Since the United Kingdom is no longer part of the European Union, a new rule has been created for international students regarding PSW (Post Graduate Study Work Permit), which is a 2-year Residence Permit after completing a degree from the UK. As soon as you earn your degree, you may work full-time.
Are you interested in learning more? More than 2,500 Clarendon scholars have attended Oxford since Clarendon was established in 2001. If you apply for a United Kingdom Master’s degree at Oxford or a United Kingdom DPhil degree at Oxford, then you will automatically be considered for an Oxford Clarendon Scholarship. Our Master’s Courses are more than 12,000 and you can choose from them at your convenience.All students can choose from a variety of courses.
Details of the Oxford University Scholarship 2022 in UK
- Degree Type: Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- No. of Scholarships: 130
- Deadline: 22 January 2022
Read About: Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022
What About Courses?
There are almost all types of courses available at the Clarendon Scholarship in the UK for international students. Check the list here. Oxford University’s departments are listed below:
- Social Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Humanities Division
- Department for Continuing Education
What are the benefits?
- They do not charge an application fee. Scholarship consideration is automatically included in your application.
- Your tuition fees will be covered by this scholarship, as well as a stipend of £15k per year.
- A Clarendon scholarship usually covers the entire period of fees payable.
- The competition is open to all nationalities and countries of ordinary residence.
- There are no restrictions on the subject areas that Clarendon supports across the University.
Apply for the, Gates Cambridge University Scholarships in UK | Fully Funded
- In order to pursue a Master’s degree, you must hold a Bachelor’s degree
- The Post Doctorate Degree requires a Master’s Degree.
- An undergraduate degree of first-class or upper second-class standing, OR a master’s degree.
- Every course has a different English language requirement.
- Check the entry requirements for the course (CLICK HERE). As shown in the picture below, select your field and read the details.
How to Apply for Oxford University Scholarship 2022
Choose a course from Oxford University to apply online. Your acceptance to Clarendon will be announced by the University. To, Apply Please Visit the Official website of the Clarendon UK Scholarship.