The Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022 applications are now open. The Singapore Government Scholarships 2022 is a fully funded program for undergraduates who have completed a 4-year undergrad degree program and wish to pursue an MA, MA leading to PhD or PhD directly after an MA. There are many top universities in Singapore where you can study. The Government of Singapore provides funding for Singapore Scholarships. There will be no additional costs.
Almost everyone from all walks of life is welcome to study in Singapore. Asia’s number one education destination is Singapore. Students from any country can apply for the Singapore Scholarships, which have an excellent education system, are less expensive than the US, UK, Australia, Canada, etc.. Singapore Scholarships are available to students from every country.
Due to the fact that this Scholarship is funded by a government agency, no application fees will be charged. English will be the language of instruction.Over 950 scholarships have been awarded by the Singapore government. 170 countries have submitted over 29,000 applications. You can read more about the Singapore Government Scholarships 2022 in the following section.
Government of Singapore Scholarships Details
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
No. of Scholarships
This year, 240 scholarships will be awarded. Many scholarships are available to students who do not have an IELTS score.
Free Scholarships are available through the Singapore Scholarships for International Students programme. All expenses will be covered by the SINGA Scholarship:
Read About: Study in Germany Without IELTS | Fully Funded
- Full Tuition Fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,000, which will be increased to S$2,500 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Allowance of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settle down in Stipend of S$1,000*
- Open to all foreign graduates with a passion for research and outstanding academic performance
- Excellent written and spoken English abilities
- Good recommendations from academic references
- GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT I & II, and GATE scores (Optional)
Documents Required of Government of Singapore Scholarships 2022
Before applying, make sure you gather the following documentation. SINGA Office does not accept hard copies of documents. Online submission of all required documents is required.
- An enlarged photo of your passport (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Please translate all transcripts and reports into English
- Academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree certificate(s)/ scroll(s) or the university’s letter certifying that you have already been granted your degree if you have not yet received a certificate/scroll.
- Please submit 2 recommendations online (filled out by the referees and submitted by the referees). Also Check How to write a Recommendation Letter.
Apply for the, Prime Minister of Canada Scholarships 2021 | Fully Funded
The deadline for applying for Government of Singapore Scholarships for International Students 2022 is December 1st, 2021.
How to Apply
The application must be submitted in its whole online. Fill out the online application and upload the required documents. To apply, go to the Government of Singapore Scholarships’ official website. SINGA Scholarships FAQs may be found here.