UNESCO & Poland 2020 call for applications for fully funded fellowships in Poland. The duration of the co-sponsored UNESCO / Poland fellowship is six months. Thirty-six foreign fellowships are given for the UNESCO Science Association in Poland this year to applicants from Africa state, Arab Nations, Asia and Pacific, Latin America and the Caribbean. The UNESCO and Polish authorities would finance all expenses so this the golden opportunity for all international students to avail this fully funded fellowships in Poland.
The Polish National Committee of UNESCO and the Chair of Science, Technology and Engineering Education of the UNESCO at Krakow’s AGH University of Science and Technology have made those Member States accessible of order to encourage human capital skills in developing countries and to foster mutual cooperation and friendship between states and citizens of Poland. Also Apply for OIST INTERNSHIP IN JAPAN 2020-21
About fully funded Fellowships:
The Polish National Commission for UNESCO and the UNESCO Chair for Science, Technology and Engineering Training at AGH University of Science and Technology in Kraków made accessible to some Member States expressing their dedication to fostering human capital in developed countries and enhancing mutual cooperation and friendship between nations and citizens of Poland.
Start 1 October 2020. The recipients of such fully funded scholarships would have the chance to join an independent scientific, technology and engineering study project.
Details of the fully funded fellowships offered and the eligibility requirements are given below. The ultimate decision would be made by the Polish authorities. You may also be interested in International Summer Internship in Turkey 2020 (Fully Funded)
DETAILS OF THE FULLY FUNDED FELLOWSHIPS IN POLAND 2020:
- UNESCO/POLAND Co-Sponsored
- Six Months
FULLY FUNDED FELLOWSHIP START DATE:
- 1st October 2020
Total NO. OF FULLY FUNDED FELLOWSHIPS:
Thirty six (36).
Facility Provided by Polish Authorities:
Free education and access to university services dependent on local laws and regulations.
Monthly payment of PLN 2200 (living and lodging expenses).
One-time unique payment of PLN 2200 to be charged upon arrival in Poland.
UNESCO OFFER FACILITIES:
Medical Benefits and International Transportation Costs.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA OF UNESCO/POLAND FULLY FUNDED FELLOWSHIPS 2020:
- The requirement vary from one program to another for African State members, the Arab States, Asia & Pacific, Latin America & Caribbean.
- age limits: not older than 35 years.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE FULLY FUNDED FELLOWSHIPS?
- UNESCO application type (Illegible documents shall be removed from the method, handwriting type shall contain capital letter only), four pages properly completed in English by means of capital letter.
- The document includes two photos (4×6 cm).
- Verified Master’s / Ph. D prints (in English). Achievement; plus.
- UNESCO Language Knowledge Certification properly obtained by the authority liable because the candidate’s mother tongue is not English.
- Two recommendation letters from those relevant to the role of the applicant and clarification of the credentials of the nominee.
- The applicants approved must apply with the e-registration program.
DEADLINE FOR THE FULLY FUNDED FELLOWSHIPS:
The last submission deadline for UNESCO & Poland 2020 full-funded fellowships will be 15 April 2020.
Please do subscribe to our website TaleemiScholarships through email so you will get the latest news about Scholarships.
Our mission is to bring your dream opportunity at your screen so keep visiting Taleemi Scholarships website for latest opportunities.