DAAD Scholarships for Development-related postgraduate studies are provided by MIPLC as part of the DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany. DAAD offers scholarships to students from developing countries to pursue post-graduate degrees in the field of intellectual property law at Munich Intellectual Property Law Center while simultaneously becoming full-fledged members of the Munich IP law community. Therefore, we welcome students from this community who possess an outstanding academic history and series of achievements in order to be part of this dynamic community that influences world dynamics.
The MIPLC provides an innovative learning environment for its students. In an environment where everyone is eager to learn about IP and competition law, students can fully concentrate on their studies. Students in MIPILC can relate to their classmates from all over the world; the MIPLC scholarship, however, allows students from the developing world to study in Europe who would otherwise have been unable to do so without such financial assistance. The students get the chance to interact with experts in law and professors. There are many instances in which the teacher is the same person who wrote the essay, article, or book that is being taught.
MIPLC is run by top scientists in Europe and America, including students from Harvard, Harvard Law, and Stanford universities. A special interest to MIPLC is that not only do they have lawyers in their ranks but also students from a variety of backgrounds including engineering, humanities, and natural sciences want to study IP law. Patents, patent-related issues, and intellectual property are all interconnected, whether you are in law, science, technology, business, or the arts. Ultimately, by giving high-level decision makers the ability to understand and utilize these property rights, namely copyrights, patent rights, trademarks, and trade secrets, MIPLC and DAAD scholarship programs foster highly influential decision-makers.
DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany for international students provide a full fee waiver along with other financial assistance, while MIPLC Scholarships provided by MIPLC are partial fee waivers. The students may apply for both the MIPLC scholarship and the DAAD scholarship 2022. It is crucial that the students who are constantly seeking knowledge about intellectual property rights not miss the opportunity to join the MIPLC family. The MIPLC alumni network comprises a large number of highly acclaimed professionals throughout the world. Moreover, MIPLC DAAD international scholars can network and exchange different ideas and experiences on innovation, which can influence public and private sector collaborations.
MIPLC DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany Details:
- Host Country: Germany
- Host Center: Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
- Deadline: 15 October 2021
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Benefits of the MIPLC LLM Scholarship 2022:
- The award covers the whole MIPLC tuition price.
- The students will be paid EUR850 per month as a stipend.
- During their stay in Germany, the students will be covered by health, accident, and liability insurance.
- In the event that students do not obtain financing for travel from their home country or any other award, the DAAD will reimburse the students’ travel expenses.
- Students will get additional study and research scholarships and allowances.
- The students will be required to take a free German language course.
Eligibility Criteria of the MIPLC DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany?
- Applicants must be from a developing nation and must not have spent more than two years living outside of their native country. A four-year bachelor’s degree is required of the candidate.
- If the candidate has a three-year bachelor’s degree, he or she will need another one-year degree to satisfy the needed credit hours for a four-year bachelor’s degree, or professional experience can be modified as credits hours.
- The applicant’s bachelor’s degree must have been earned no more than six years prior to the application deadline.
- Applicants must have two years of recent professional experience in the fields they are applying for.
- Students without a bachelor’s degree in a law-related subject may apply, but they must defend their decision to stay IPLLM in their personal letter.
- Aside from the DAAD Scholarship program’s qualifying requirements, the student must also meet MIPLC’s entrance requirements.
- The candidate must be fluent in English.
How to Apply for the MIPLC DAAD Scholarship, Germany?
- Candidates must apply for MIPLC admission and the DAAD scholarship separately over the internet.
- The EUR50 MIPLC application fee must be paid by the candidate.
- Candidates must fill out an online application form.
- Because the application must be completed in one sitting, candidates must have all of the needed information on hand before beginning.
- Your application will be turned into a PDF application form after it is finished and delivered to MIPLC.
- Before submitting your application, print and sign the PDF.
- At the conclusion of the application form, you’ll be asked about fee waiver help and DAAD financing; tick the DAAD assistance box, and your application will be sent to the financial assistance application form.
- Because there is no opportunity to save or re-edit the application, complete this financial aid form in the same application session.
- Signed copies of all assisting statements are required.
- Apply for a DAAD Scholarship for a given form after successfully applying for MIPLC admission and financial support.
Required Documents of MIPLC DAAD Scholarship 2022:
15 October is the last date to apply for the DAAD Germany Scholarship 2022
How to Apply:
The application procedure is only. Read out all the details and upload your documents. To Apply visit the Official website of DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany.