There is now an opportunity to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022 from the UK. There are many scholarships available to study in the UK through the Commonwealth Scholarship. The Master Degree or PhD Degree programs are both available to you. It selects more than 200 scholars from all over the world to study in the U.K. Application Fees aren’t required since they do not charge any fees for applications. It is a prestigious government scholarship offered by the UK.
A Commonwealth scholarship program like this will cover all expenses. You can pursue a Masters or PhD in every field from the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO). Under the Commonwealth Scholarship, students can pursue a degree in any field. The Commonwealth Scholarship program has been taken up by 27,800 people to date. In the UK, there are many scholarship opportunities.
For Commonwealth PhD Scholarships, the duration is 3 years and for Commonwealth Master Scholarships, it is 1 year. In addition, 54 commonwealth countries are welcomed to apply for Scholarships in the UK without IELTS. Please see the information below on how to apply for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022.
Details About Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022
- Country: UK
- Eligible Countries: Commonwealth Countries
- Cost: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 1st November 2021
Commonwealth Scholarship Financial Coverage
- Round-Trip Airfare Approved Return flights from your native country to the UK at the conclusion of your award.
- Full tuition costs have been approved.
- Stipend (living allowance) of £1,084 per month for students attending institutions in the London metropolitan region, or £1,330 per month for those attending universities outside of London.
- Where applicable, a warm clothing allowance
- Where appropriate, a thesis grant to help with the costs of writing a thesis or dissertation.
- Study travel grants to help with the expense of studying in the UK or abroad.
Available Fields of Study
Students can apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarships in these majors to pursue a full-time Masters degree and PhD at a British university. Wherever you find a suitable university in the UK, you can apply.
The arts, social sciences, natural sciences, clinical, medical, engineering, and education may fit into such a broad category. There are six different themes under which these scholarships are offered:
- Science and technology for development
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
Eligibility Criteria of Commonwealth Scholarship
- Be a British Protected Person or a citizen of an eligible Commonwealth nation who has been given refugee status.
- Be a permanent resident of a Commonwealth country that qualifies.
- Applicants for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship must have completed a four-year bachelor’s degree or a two-year bachelor’s degree and a two-year master’s degree.
- Not be enrolled in a UK university for a PhD or an MPhil leading to a PhD before September/October 2022.
- Have an upper second class (2:1) honours degree or a second class degree with a suitable postgraduate certificate (typically a Master’s degree) before October 2022.
- Be ready to begin your academic studies in the UK by September 2022, the start of the UK academic year.
Read About: DAAD Scholarship 2022 in Germany | Fully Funded
Eligible Countries for Commonwealth UK Scholarship
There are 54 countries in the Commonwealth, spread throughout Africa, Asia, the Americas, Europe, and the Pacific. Commonwealth countries are varied, including some of the world’s largest, smallest, wealthiest, and poorest nations.
The deadline for applying for the UK Commonwealth Scholarship 2022 is November 1, 2021.
How to Apply
The whole application process takes place online for the Commonwealth UK Scholarship 2022. Each country has its own set of processes. Please visit the Commonwealth’s official website to apply. Designed for Masters (Visit Here). PhD candidates (Visit Here).