Application deadline has been extended for the fully funded Clarendon Scholarship 2022 at the University of Oxford in the United Kingdom. Applicants who are pursuing a masters or PhD in the UK can apply for a fully funded scholarship through the Clarendon Scholarship. University of Oxford degree. Applicants who submit their applications before the deadline will automatically be considered for the Clarendon Scholarship. Separate applications are not required.
Providing 150 new fully funded scholarships for studies in the UK and providing assistance to outstanding graduate scholars at Clarendon. Clarendon Scholarship Oxford offers entrance to students from around the world, regardless of their nationality. The University of Oxford does not charge any application fees. You do not have to pay anything to apply. The UK also allows you to study and work without IELTS.
You’ll have the opportunity to enroll in many top universities of the United Kingdom, including Oxford University. It will take one to two years for the Master’s and three to four years for the Doctoral. In the UK, there are many scholarships that are open to international students. A unique opportunity to become part of a highly active, highly international, and cross-disciplinary community at Oxford. Further details can be found below.
Details About Clarendon Scholarship 2022
- Country: UK
- University: Oxford University
- Course Level: Master Degree, Ph.D. Degree
- No. of Scholarships: 150
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 22nd January 2022
Available Fields & Majors:
International students can enroll in all academic programs at the Clarendon Scholarship, without restriction. Any course you choose is acceptable. Visit the Course Information Page (HERE) to see the full list of courses available.
Courses by Department
- Humanities Division
- Mathematical, Physical, and Life Sciences Division
- Medical Sciences Division
- Social Sciences Division
- Department for Continuing Education
Financial Coverage for Clarendon Scholarship
- If you apply before the January deadline for your course, you will be immediately considered for Clarendon Scholarship 2022 in UK. You are not requested to fill another application.
- Clarendon provides Fully Funded Scholarships that cover:
- Course Fees as well as a Living Expenses Grant for the duration of the fee responsibility term.
- Scholars will receive an annual living expense grant that is normally sufficient to cover the living costs of a single student at Oxford. You could expect to earn at least £15,009 in 2020-21.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, usual residence, or academic discipline. All DPhil and Master’s programmes, both full-time and part-time, are qualified.
- The Eligibility and Selection Criteria Vary Slightly Based on the Subject Area You Select.
- Examine the course’s entry requirements (VISIT HERE). Choose your field and read the information as shown in the image below.
- There are no limitations based on nationality or normally residing country. Candidates from all corners of the globe are invited to apply.
The deadline to apply for the Clarendon Scholarship in the United Kingdom for Most Courses is January 22, 2022. If you apply by the 10th of January 2022, you will be automatically considered for the scholarship.
How to Apply:
To be considered for a Clarendon scholarship 2022, apply online for your course. Your graduate placement will be decided by the department, and you will be notified of the outcome. To apply, go to the Clarendon UK Scholarship’s official website.