2021 invites you with a lot of chances. Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 is a completely funded grant for global students. It is a post-graduate Chinese Government grant for Master and doctorate degree programs.
Renmin University is an examination arranged establishment where humanities and sociologies are the most engaged courses. This CSC China is supported by China’s Ministry of Education. All students will have the option to add to study projects, investigate global research facilities, and enhance themselves with a worldwide climate.
This is a completely funded CSC grant 2021 in China that would cover educational expenses, everyday costs, medical expenditures, and accessibility. All Graduate and doctorate students will have the option to be more centered around their research and take the help of their guides while directing examination independently.
Renmin University has 26 schools. The university is offering 75 Bachelor’s degree programs, 183 graduate degree programs, and 124 doctoral certificate programs.
Chinese Government Scholarship 2021 details:
- Country: China
- Host University: Renmin University
- Degree levels: Master’s Degree Program, Ph.D. Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: end of March
Duration of Master’s Degree Scholarship in China (2 to 3 years)
PhD Scholarship in China (4 years)
Advantages of the China CSC Scholarship 2021:
- Tuition charge waiver
- Accommodation costs
- Living costs
- Comprehensive Medical protection
Qualification Criteria of China Scholarship 2021:
- All global students may apply.
- A candidate should be good in Health
- A candidate applying for a graduate degree program should be under 35 years of age and have a four-year certification.
- An applicant applying for a doctorate certificate program should be under 40 years of age and have a graduate degree.
- An applicant who has already studying in China can’t apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply for the CSC Scholarship in China 2021?
All interested applicant should apply for admission to the university first.
- After applying to the university, candidates can apply to the CSC grant for worldwide understudies which is accessible to the China Scholarship Council.
- After rounding out the application, a student should print out the application structure.
- Applications will be sent off the university straightforwardly to the accompanying Address;
- International Students Office, Renmin University of China, Room 108, International Cultural Exchange Center. No. 59 Zhongguancun St. Haidian District Beijing, 100872 People’s Republic of China
Required Documents for the Chinese Government Scholarship 2021:
- Admission and Scholarship Application structures
- Highest confirmation acquired or Pre-graduation authentication if not graduated at this point.
- Research proposition (at any rate 800 words)
- 2 Two proposal letters.
- Musical work ought to be put together by the individuals who are applying for music as a significant.
- Artwork including painting and scratches ought to be presented by the individuals who are applying for craftsmanship as a significant.
- Physical Examination Report.
• All candidates ought to apply before the finish of March
For more details, Visit Renmin University of China official website.